How to Login to my NatWest Mortgage Account Online: The essence of this article is to give you detailed information on how to manage a Natwest mortgage account with ease. The online portal is available 24/7 for you to make payments, check your account numbers, track your application, or even apply for a mortgage holiday.
More so, we will also show you how to apply for a mortgage on Natwest and get it quickly with the requisite credit score and other necessary documents. The application process can be done via phone or online through the website.
Meanwhile, you will need to sign in to your online account for you to do all these things we have listed above. It is very easy to log into your account, follow the steps below to do that without facing any issues.
How to Login to My Natwest Mortgage Account Online
Once your mortgage has been completed you can go online and sign in to view your mortgage information.
- To log in you’ll need your mortgage account number, surname, date of birth, and mortgaged property postcode. You can find your mortgage account number on your most recent mortgage statement, in the ‘Account summary’ section of online and mobile banking, or on your mortgage offer documentation.
- Go to https://www.switch.natwest.com/SVRWeb/nwb/faces/login.jsp to log in.
- You can also use online banking or their mobile app. Please note that in order to be eligible to use their online banking service you must have a valid bank account with them.
- Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
How To Track Your Natwest Mortgage Application Online
Natwest allows its customers to track their applications to know their progress. This can be one when you have a reference number from them. The response will arrive within two working days after you submit your application. This is one of the major reasons why you should know how to log in to my NatWest mortgage account as a borrower. However, if you do not receive any feedback on the matter for two working days, then it means that you have to submit extra information to them again. Follow the instructions below to do so;
- Follow this link here to track your mortgage application on Natwest
- Enter your mortgage reference Number
- Input your date of birth, day, and month
- Enter your surname.
- Then tap on login to track your mortgage application
How to Check Natwest Mortgage Balance By Phone
Your step-by-step guide:
- When you call them, you will be asked to tell them why you are calling. Contact Number: 03457 888 444. International: +44 8705 888 444. Next Generation Text Service: 18001 03457 888 444.
- Say ‘Check my balance’ for balance inquiries.
- Follow the prompts to hear your balance.
How to Check Natwest Mortgage Balance via Text
If you have switched on the On Demand Balance alert in your alert preferences, you can text the word BAL to 60628 and they will send you your up-to-date account balance. The text will also include a mini statement covering up to the last 6 transactions on your account. This is another benefit you get when you understand the question of how to Login to my Natwest mortgage account online.
Where can I find the NatWest Account Number?
You can find your 8-digit account number and 6-digit sort code by logging in to Online Banking.
- Log in to Online Banking at www.onlinebanking.natwest.com (opens in a new window)
- Your account number and sort code are shown on the ‘Account summary’ under ‘Personal accounts.
How to Download the Natwest Mortgage App Online
Follow the instructions below to register for the app.
- Open the NatWest app, and tap ‘I already have an account. Read the next screen and select ‘next’
- Read and when ready accept the Mobile Banking Terms.
- Enter the characters from your Online Banking PIN and Password.
- They will then confirm your mobile phone number. In most cases, this will happen automatically or by simply entering the activation code that we text to you.
- Finally, set up a passcode and select your login preference then complete the customize your app screens. You can now begin using the NatWest app.
Documents Needed For Natwest Mortgage Application
It is important for you to have the following documents before you start applying for your mortgage online. They are as follows;
- Credit Report: You can view your credit score using the Natwest app or use other platforms like Equifax, Experian, or Clearscore. If you have a low credit score, follow the steps here to improve your credit score overnight.
- Proof of ID: A passport or driving license are the more commonly used documents for proof of ID but we will accept other forms of ID if you don’t have these. You’ll also need to make sure these documents are on date.
- Proof of Address Documents: These can include council tax bills, utility bills, and bank statements and should be dated within the last three months.
- Proof of income: This can be done by providing the last 3 months’ pay slips or bank statements.
- Proof of Expenses: As well as proof of income, expenses are also needed to ensure that the mortgage loan amount suits your lifestyle and requirements.
What if I’m self-employed or a freelancer?
If you’re self-employed, you’ll need to provide the following additional documents required for proof of income:
- Proof of income (2 years)
- Certified accounts
- SA302 form and tax year overview from HMRC
- Business bank statement
Steps to Apply for a NatWest Mortgage Account Online
- Check you have your supporting information ready
To get mortgage approval, They will need to assess your mortgage eligibility. To do this, you will need to provide us with:
Online mortgage application checklist
2. Get an Agreement in Principle.
What is an Agreement in Principle? It will tell you how much we could lend you based on your income, property value, deposit amount, and mortgage term.
It takes less than 10 minutes online
It gives you a personalized lending indication
It has no effect on your credit score
It can be useful for viewing and making an offer on a property.
3. Pick a mortgage and apply
After working out how much they could lend you, they’ll give you a breakdown of your options. You can then pick the one that best fits your mortgage requirements.
You will then get a personalized mortgage illustration. It will show you the selected mortgage type, term, interest rates, and any fees.
How to Apply for Natwest Mortgage Over the phone
Need the advice to select the right mortgage product for your circumstances?
Make an appointment to speak to one of their mortgage professionals, on a phone or video call.
Call now on 0800 096 9527
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8 am-6 pm, Sat 9 am-4 pm, Sun Closed. Excluding public holidays.
Relay UK: 18001 0800 096 9527
How to Chat with Natwest Mortgage Customer Care Service
You can always contact their customer care service either via email, phone, or live chat. The live chat is always available during the following hours; Mon–Fri 8 am-8 pm, Sat 9 am–5 pm, bank holidays 9 am-5 pm (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day, and Easter Sunday).
What is a Natwest mortgage holiday?
You can take a break from your regular monthly Natwest mortgage repayments by taking a Natwest mortgage holiday. If you have just lost your job or are experiencing financial difficulties, it is extremely probable that you may miss some of your next Natwest monthly mortgage installments. In this case, you may opt to take a Natwest mortgage holiday. If so, you might wish to think about requesting a mortgage holiday from NatWest.
Can you take a Natwest mortgage holiday?
It is possible to take a Natwest mortgage holiday, but there is no assurance that Natwest will accept your application. You will need to submit an online application to begin the process.
Once you have submitted an application for a Natwest mortgage holiday, Natwest will assess it and let you know when your mortgage holiday will start.
Now that we have explained to you how to Login to my NatWest mortgage account online, your own is to follow the steps above. Meanwhile, if you have any issues, contact their customer care through the channels above or ask your questions in the comment section below.
Please share this article with your friends using the social media button to help them manage their Natwest online account easily.